What personal information about customers do we gather?
Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information you give us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests and communicating with you.
Do we share the information we receive?
We share information as described below.
- Businesses and individuals: We work closely with other businesses and individuals, and we may share information about you with those businesses and individuals.
- Third-party service providers: We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include providing Web site services, and e-mail. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- With your consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
What choices do I have?
- As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to take advantage of certain features.